Khairul is a long time friend of mine and recently when we met up to catch up, I noticed that he lost a lot of weight! Long story short, he found himself just on the brink of obesity during a health check up and decided to join a gym. He caught me up in his weight lost journey during that session but I think shed even more light in this podcast!
Definitely one of my favourite conversations to date. You will not want to miss this
What you will learn
- How Khairul got started
- Why you can look skinny and still be fat
- Difference between a private gym and a public gym
- Why Khairul was afraid of his trainer at first
- Joining a gym without any gym experience
- How to eat using macros (carbo, protein, fats) visually
- What to eat when you eat out
- Why you need a food weighing scale
- When you need to weigh your food – before or after cooking?
- What Khairul eats for lunch and dinner
- The 4 meals a day you need to eat
- The theory of weight loss and why sometimes you need calorie surplus
- Why you need a body composition test